Thursday, August 28, 2008

Point Made and Calming Down Period

I recently had a talk with my lawyer buddy and he told me not to be worried about the comments. This is because others made the comments and that I did everything I could to remove them in a timely manner. Therefore, everyone can relax and evaluate the situation in their own way. I guess those that commented got their point across (at least for now). Having said that, if you missed all the drama, topics were raised that concerned various inappropriate personal and professional behaviors.

I do want to point out that there were one or two comments saying that they couldn't believe that the person in question would be doing such things. However, in the same comment they said that if this person was doing such things that she needed to stop. So, even then there is some doubt or they would have chosen one side.

Anyway, I really had no idea of all the people reading this blog. I never expected the fitness director to be following the blog but she has. I figured that I was getting away from her and out of her work life and that she wouldn't want any part of mine. I guess I was wrong about that in a big way! Don't you think that it's "sweet" that she still wants to be a part of my life?

Obviously when I left to get away from the "bad juju" and unprofessionalism and drama, I had no idea that it would continue to escalate to where MANY people felt the way I did (or even more so as evidenced by the numerous comments). Only time and actions will tell if things change but either way, be sure that someone will keep everyone up to date :)

Just remember these sayings: "The Truth Is Out There" and "People Are Watching"

No comments: